Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Monday, October 3, 2016

Something I read back on in my journal this week, people used to ask me why I'm out on a mission. And for a while i used to say "Because I love God." But over time that answer has kinda pierced me, it made me seem like i was only here to please him. and i won't lie, there were definitely days that i was only here to please Him! But over time my answer has changed. When people ask me why i served a mission, I want to say "Because God loves me." for some reason, God saw me worthy enough to be His servant and same with you! He has prepared us our whole lives to be where we are now. It may seem like it was our decision to serve, which it was, but God put us in the situations to prepare us to say yes because He needs us in this work. Us specifically. Remember that we can only control 2 things: our attitude and our effort! And when both are great, then we find true joy! 
Sister Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment