Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Monday, November 21, 2016

Hey everybody!
Wow What a wonderful week. I am so grateful to the Lord for His miracles and His hand. And that I get to be apart of it all! This week Maria was baptized and it was so beautiful. She was glowing and was just so filled with peace and serenity. Something that I learned from Maria is how we need to just smile and believe. She constantly has a positive glow and just lives in happiness! No matter what she is going through. I'm grateful to be on this journey with her. 
A sister that I live with named Sister Leslie shared a beautiful thought with me this week that I want to share with you. she said "As long as you have love in your heart and a desire to share the gospel, that's all you need. And God's grace will fill the rest." So true! If we act according to our desires, than that effort will be consecrated and miracles will still happen because it's the Lord's work. It is so important to note that miracles can happen through us and our capacities too. Our glory just needs to go to Him. 
Hope you have a great week! Love you all.
Sister Erickson

Maria with her member friend Arianna her dad
Maria and her mom Kenelva
Got to see my old comps at a conference! Sister Rianda and Sister Larson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment