Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hey everyone! 
Long time no email. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with my new companion! Sister smith is from Preston, Idaho and almost every person we talk to about that comments on Napoleon Dynamite. it's pretty good. 

Things have been great here :) It's always cooling down a little more all the time. We are down to 85, which is perfect :) 

So I am still currently in the West Palm Beach area. We have been working with 2 people that we knocked on their door. The first is Brooke. We knocked on her door and asked to pray with her, she gave us a really weird look, then said we could come in. When the prayer was through, she had a complete countenance change and was blown away that we had found her. She came to church this week and after we told her about Joseph Smith's desire to learn and the vision he had, she said "Oh, so he was called to be the next prophet?" She has high desires to be baptized so we are continuing to work with her.

The other is Anderson. He is from Haiti, he loves the book of mormon which he reads in Creole, and he has asked about baptism as well. We go over with haitian members and they translate any things that he doesn't understand for him. So cool that we get to work with him, God is blessing us. he is such an example of humility and love to me. 

I love the Lord and my theme and adapted saying from this week is "God knows." there are a lot of things that we don't know but as we come to Him with open hearts and a humble attitude, He will let us know His will. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for everything He has done for me. I know that He has a love for us that we cannot comprehend!! As we base our own journeys and conversions on Him, then God will not be astray. I am so privileged to come to know Him better and to walk a sliver of the road that He has. Thank you for your examples to me! 
Love Sister Erickson 

Last day with Sister Morrow


First day with Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment