Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 1 in FLORIDA

Hey everyone!!

I want to start by saying thanks so much for the love, prayers, and support.  I truly feel it here in the field.

I love my companion to pieces. Her name is Sister Morrow and our companionship is truly inspired!! She is exactly what I need and is filled with infinite love for me and pushes me to become better every day! 

I love the people of florida.  They are all so humble.  There are so many people here that we basically are sifting through the streets to find those that have been especially prepared.  

We are teaching a 17 year old boy that wants to be baptized and wants to be a missionary!! Jahmeer is such an amazing kid that has already gone through so much.  I know that he is meant to hear the gospel now along with many others that we are finding. 

Short and sweet this week, but things are great!  I know that i'm meant to be here and I will tell more stories next week. Thanks for everything! 

Sister Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment