Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Monday, August 17, 2015

One month down... WHAT??

Hey everyone! Hope you've all been good!

So this week's story is about Tony. he is so awesome and though he wont be baptized this month, he will be in september!  We were in a lesson with him and a member of the bishopric that we invited over and at the end, we were going to pray then the spirit told us to tell him, "Tony, after this prayer, let's stand in silence, with our eyes closed and see what God wants us to hear." he prayed and we stood there. the spirit was so strong in my heart. I opened my eyes and so did Sis. Morrow and Bro. Jean Charles (he's haitian). tony stood there for a long time with his eyes closed and when he opened them, his face was glowing and he said "I have NEVER felt that way. Ever." He was able to feel the Holy Ghost speak to him! It was a game changing lesson and it was awesome to see myself be a tool in God's hand. I love being a missionary!

things are staying busy here! I love it so much. Missionary work is the coolest thing and I'm so glad that i get to be a part of it!

Hope everyone is good :) keep on keeping on and keep on trusting God! He loves you all so much!

Love,
Sister Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment