Sister Erickson

Sister Erickson

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Transfer 4 in WPB

Friends and family!
It has been a little while, I hope you are all doing amazing things and being blessed by God throughout your lives! I know that He is.
Things are going great here :) I will be spending the next transfer in West Palm Beach, I am so blessed. I love it here. Our ward is incredible and it feels like home. It is a blessing to spend the holidays in this awesome ward!
The temp has dropped down and you would think being raised in WY I would be used to colder weather. But going from 100 to 70 degrees is a huge adjustment I have to make! It is so beautiful though. 
So Anderson, the one we were working with was baptized!! And he was given the Aaronic Priesthood last week. He is so incredible. Pictures to come. 
I am low on time this week, but thanks for your love and support! Love you all!
Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment